Sussex County have organised the following central venue fitness testing sessions for those umpires who are required to complete a bleep test submission for Premier league, Regional league and for any Beginner or C to B umpires who have applied for their practical assessments.
All umpires wishing to officiate at Premier League and Regional league level both Open and Junior must complete a bleep test between the 17th December 2014 and 10th January 2015
Testing Minimum Levels:
- Premier League Division 1 minimum level is 8.1; Division 2 & 3 is 7.1
- National schools and club finals minimum level is 5.1
- Regional league minimum level 6.1 for Div 1
- Regional League minimum level 5.1 for all other divisions
- Regional Junior League minimum level of 5.1
- For those B award umpires applying for A award assessment level 6.1 is required
- For those C award umpires applying for B award assessment level 5.1 is required
- For those Beginner umpires applying for C award assessment level 4.1 is required
Bleep tests must be completed and received prior to an individual’s first officiating appointment.
Dates, times and venues for testing are:
Wednesday 17th December 2014 8.00pm – Hosted by CD Phoenix
Holy Trinity School, Buckswood Dr, Crawley, West Sussex RH11 8JE
Wednesday 7th January 2015 6.45pm – Hosted by Sussex NRG
Durrington High School, The Boulevard, Worthing, West Sussex BN13 1JX
Thursday 8th January 2015 8:00pm – Hosted by MSN
Oakmeeds Community College, Station Rd, Burgess Hill, West Sussex RH15 9EA
Please can all umpires to advise Kim Schepens which session they plan to attend as she will be attending each session to monitor the testing
Please also arrive in good time as bleep tests will commence promptly and any late arrivals may miss out as these sessions are being done as part of the clubs training session.
All umpires are reminded to print the appropriate fitness form and bring it with them to their chosen bleep test session available HERE
This information is being circulated to all A B and C umpires within Sussex who have previously officiated regional matches, to those who may wish to complete the testing for their officiating requirements and Regional Umpiring Secretary Carol Williams
Other dates may be added as more venues are confirmed.
Sussex County Umpiring Secretary