On this page you’ll be able to:
- Let us know if you have a coaching opportunity
- Find links to Coach Sussex and Project 500
- See all of the coaching opportunities people are posting about in Sussex
If you’re looking for information about how to become qualified, or dates for up coming coaching courses and workshops click here to visit our courses page
Coach Sussex is the ‘one stop shop’ for coaches in Sussex.
Once a member of the coaching community in Sussex you will receive the following benefits:
- Connect to a wider coaching network
- Develop your coaching CV
- Log your coaching hours, placements and qualifications
- Network with other coaches & share best practice
- Quarterly coaching newsletter
- Instant access to a range of coaching resources including job vacancies, funding news, coach education and development opportunitie
For more information, and to register, please visit the Coach Sussex website here You can also follow Coach Sussex on twitter @coachsussex
Project 500 is a campaign addressing the imbalance in the number of male to female coaches by recruiting, training and supporting more female coaches to create a more diverse workforce to drive the growth of female participation in sport. Once a member of the project 500 coaching community you will receive the following benefits:
- Subsidised Active Sussex training workshops
- Access to the Project 500 Coaching Bursary
- Access to women’s coaching network events
- Project 500 e-news
- Opportunities to meet local and regional project 500 Ambassadors
For more information, and to register, please click here
If you have a coaching opportunity within your team/club or school and you’d like it promoted here get in touch with Jordan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Performance Pathway Coaches
Sussex County Association would like to hear from any individuals who may be interested in joining the performance pathway coaching team.
Academies run from September – March in various locations within the county.
Satellite x2 (u13) 15 weeks / 1.5hrs a week
County x1 (u15) 30 weeks / 2hrs a week
For more information about the pathway: https://www.englandnetball.co.uk/england/
For more information about the coaching roles available, please contact Sheila Martin, County Secretary (email@example.com)
Back to Netball Coaches Required
If you are a UKCC level two netball coach and interested in coaching those aged 16+ who wish to return to netball, please get in touch. New sessions at various Sussex venues require a coach, Burgess Hill, Haywards Heath, Worthing, Littlehampton, Felpham. Want to get coaching please email Jordan for more information.