The Sussex County Netball Association (SCNA) is a committee of volunteers that works to promote Netball at all levels within the County.
The Executive Committee
- Chairman – Helen Willard
- Secretary – Sheila Martin
- Treasurer – Lisa Packer
- Affiliations Secretary – Carly Gibbs
- Coaching Secretary – Danielle Lewis-Collins
- Officiating Secretary – Kim Schepens
- Elected Member – Carole Minter
- Elected Member – Malenka Cohen-Hamilton
England Netball Staff
- Sussex Netball Development Officer – Jordan Oland
- Promote and encourage the game of Netball
- Plan and further the growth of Netball within the County
- Administer the county on behalf of England Netball, and the South Region
- Organise events and courses on behalf of the membership
- Oversee talent development within the County
- Keep a watching brief on Netball facilities within the County
- Employ the funds of the SCNA as shall be deemed to be in the best interests of the game
- Carry out and meet targets as set in the County Plan
Annual General Meetings (AGM)
Each year the SCNA hold a general meeting to inform members of the year’s netball activity. Each member of the executive committee will provide a report from the year and present this to members, who will then have the opportunity to ask any questions and discuss the direction of future netball developments and provision in the county.
Election of the Executive Committee
The AGM is also when the executive committee for the incoming year is elected.
Following notification of the AGM by the executive committee, individuals may nominate themselves, or another, for a position on the committee.
Nominations must be received in writing by the county secretary, Sheila Martin. firstname.lastname@example.org
Any members wishing to nominate an individual for a position must gain their consent to do so before a nomination is made.
Role descriptions for each committee position can be found below.
Click the heading to download.